LinkedIn Mastery: Go Viral, Make Connections, Market Yourself
The most underrated platform there is.
LinkedIn has grown up.
It's not just for slinging resumes, meeting connections, and finding work anymore.
Now LinkedIn is for going VIRAL.
Don't believe me? Take a look..
Look around. On every social media platform it's getting harder to gain traction.
Luckily, it’s easier than ever to build an audience with LinkedIn.
In 4 weeks, I can get you 50,000 VIEWS to your content.
Here's a couple screenshots of my best-performing posts.
Do you see that? I got nearly 6,000 views with just 86 likes.
And it took me just 15 minutes to make that post..
One LinkedIn influencer started an entire company off the back of his LinkedIn Videos!
It's a fact: There is no better place to grow an audience, win clients, land speaking engagements, or network than LinkedIn.
When you're done this course, you'll have:
- 50,000 views on ALL of your new content.
- Clients, interview opportunities, and powerful connections with editors, businesses, sponsors, and other influencers.
- My video creation template that led to 7 viral videos with a combined 25,000,000+ views.
- 400-500 new, engaged followers.
- A platform on LinkedIn that you can then use to grow an email list, consulting business, regular business, or other social media accounts.
The best part? Possible job offers, speaking engagements, brand deals, and clients come to YOU.
Enough about that, what can you expect to learn?
- My Video-Creation Template that led to 25,000,000 video views.
- How to write viral mini-blogs on LinkedIn
- Tons of LinkedIn algorithm secrets
- How to find and make valuable connections by LinkedIn's DM feature
- 3 Mini-Blog templates to get easy "likes" in 20 minutes or less.
Get started now!
I am a 28-year-old Digital Nomad who loves traveling. I've been a
contributor at Thought Catalog, Elite Daily, Diply, The Huffington Post.
I am an expert on Medium, and have over 55,000+ followers there at the time of this writing. I also have over 16,000 followers on LinkedIn and run my own 30-day sprints there every few months.